Today is Monday - a dreaded word for most people.
Laci and I are lucky, we don't mind what day of the week it is,
except that there isn't anyone at home to visit.
Ryan went back to work today.
He's been home with us since before Thanksgiving.
One of the tradeoffs of working so much during the summer, he gets 6-8 weeks off every winter.
We'll miss him during the day.
Now, Laci and I are on our own.
I don't mind.
We get to spend special mommy daughter time -
time that passes too quickly so I'm soaking it up while I can.
We spent most of the weekend hanging out at my mom's house
so we are enjoying a quiet day at home today.
Good thing too since Laci is on her third outfit of the day.
Some days diapers just aren't enough.
I am considering putting two or three on at one time.
Will that hold all the poo?
The other day I asked Ryan,
"What has been the most surprising thing about having a baby?"
His answer was different than I expected.
"The Unconditional Love," he replied.


No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for commenting...you just made my day!