Friday, October 25, 2013

friday phone dump

Whoa! Two weeks in a row. It's possible I could make this a regular thing. I'll even go the extra mile and add a few captions. I know, mind blowing. Ha!

Today's outfit of choice, completed later in the day with purple pony rain boots. 

Me: Whatever you do, don't smile!

Miss Harper rarely holds still, which means lots of blurry pictures. 

Baby boy wouldn't pose either. 

Fall leaves. Blue sky. Enough said. 

From my SIL, watching Evan race his bike last weekend. 

An over zealous bird feeder. 

Just hanging out. 

Two of my favorite people. 

And another. 

Mia making a mess, captured by Laci. 

Feeding fish. 

The end. 

2 comments:

  1. Laci smiling! Nice you were able to catch it for us! Love the pic of Laci and Ryan.
    MC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, yes. The elusive Laci smile. I can only capture it once in a while these days. :)

      Delete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!