To my sweet Mia:
Your baby acne is in full bloom and you get chunkier by the day. I love to watch your rolls multiply, squishy signs that you are one healthy little girl.
I still watch you closely, unconsciously checking your lips for pinkness and watching your abdomen retract up into your ribs slightly as you breathe. Since you have come home, you have not given us any reason to worry, but worry just goes along with the mother-job...and that's okay.
You're such a happy baby most of the time. You get cranky almost every night around 7 o'clock, for no apparent reason, but usually settle down quickly once we sway around for a while. Your smiles are huge, adorable, and plentiful, lighting up your entire face, and I'm sure your sweet coos will soon be giggles.
We love you so much, sweet baby, and are so very thankful for your health. Even big sister is showing her love for you, making sure you have your blanket, helping with diapers and wipes, and even singing to you. Watching you and Laci together makes my heart just swell with love and pride.
You had a rough start, but you are so strong, and such a joy to have in our lives. You are worth the wait we had to endure.
Xoxo,
Your mama
PS: I hope your eyes stay blue.
PSS: I'll love you even if your eyes don't stay blue.










I am so happy she is doing great,she looks so good and she is soooo cute to..Happy for you guys :) :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing..
Georgette