What summer holiday is complete without watermelon?
Labor Day weekend has come and gone.
We had an awesome time just relaxing and hanging out
and eating, eating, eating with family.
Good times as always.
Watermelon in one hand, washcloth in the other, I love it.
One tiny little pool, one tiny little one year old, and one giant six year old.
Lots of fun!
Laci was obviously thrilled to have someone to play with.
Motorboating.
Aunty Jenny and Bubs.
Love my mama. And my baby. And my baby with my mama.
And love my sisters too.












I see you are finally figuring out your new lens. :) Thanks for including my lame old self in your menagerie of pictures. Can't believe I haven't seen you guys all week, maybe I will come out tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe we haven't seen you either. You missed a mean Boss burger tonight, and Laci "dipping" her own french fries. We miss you and hope we'll see you tomorrow (crappy old school schedule...BOOO!!!)
ReplyDelete